Kerala PSC has been listed other job vacancy on their official website for the position of “Assistant Surgeon / Casualty Medical Officer ” in the department of “Health Services“. Here are the details of the position of the job which has been displayed on the Kerala public service commission.
- Extraordinary Gazette Date – 30.08.2017
- Last Date To Apply – 04.10.2017
- Category Number – 357/2017
- Department – Health Services
- Post – Assistant Surgeon / Casualty Medical Officer
- Scale Pay – 45800-89000/-
- Total Number Of Vaccines – Ezhava / Bhillava / Thiyya ( 104- One Hundred and Four)
- Method of Appointment – Direct Recruitment
- Age Limit – 18 to 45.
. Degree in Modern Medicine (MBBS) or equivalent qualification.
2. Valid Registration with Travancore Cochin Medical Council.
1. For persons who were in defence service, the first one year of their service will be treated as
2. Personnel working in various departments of Government and acquired MBBS qualification
while in service will be given exemption from upper age limit to the extent necessary for Direct
Recruitment. The maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years.
Note :- (1) KS & SSR Part II Rule 10(a)( ii) is applicable.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://keralapsc.co.in/apply-online/ →