Kerala PSC has been listed other job vacancy on their official website for the position of “Junior Analyst ” in the department of “Kerala Minerals & Metals Limited“. Here are the details of the position of the job which has been displayed on the Kerala public service commission.
- Extraordinary Gazette Date – 30.08.2017
- Last Date To Apply – 04.10.2017
- Category Number – 343/2017
- Department – Kerala Minerals & Metals Limited.
- Post – Junior Analyst
- Scale Pay – 12070-32830/-
- Total Number Of Vaccines – 01
- Method of Appointment – Direct Recruitment
- Age Limit – 18 to 36.
- Degree in Chemistry of a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
- One year’s experience after obtaining the degree, as Laboratory Assistant or in
similar capacities under the Government or in a company registered under the
Indian Companies Act will be treated as a preferential qualification.
- Note :- 1) Women are ineligible to be appointed to the post.
2) Rule 10(a)(ii) of Part II of KS&SSR is applicable.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://keralapsc.co.in/apply-online/ →