Kerala PSC has been listed other job vacancy on their official website for the position of “Laboratory Assistant” in the department of “Kerala Higher Secondary Education“. Here are the details of the position of the job which has been displayed on the Kerala public service commission.
- Extraordinary Gazette Date – 30.08.2017
- Last Date To Apply – 04.10.2017
- Category Number – 349/2017
- Department – Kerala Higher Secondary Education.
- Post-Laboratory Assistant (Special Recruitment from Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes only)
- Scale Pay – 17500-39500/
- Total Number Of Vaccines – District Wise
- Method of Appointment – Direct Recruitment
- Age Limit – 18 to 41.
1. A pass in S.S.L.C. Examination.
2. A pass in Laboratory Attenders Test conducted by the Kerala Public
Note:1 Pass in Laboratory Attenders Test is not compulsory at the time of appointment.
Candidates should pass the test during the period of Probation.
2 Part II Rule 10(a)ii of KS&SSR regarding qualification is applicable for this selection.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://keralapsc.co.in/apply-online/ →