Kerala PSC has been released a new notification job role as ” Lecture in Bio-chemistry ” in UGC Collegiate Education. Here are the list of the details that you need to know before applying for the Job.
The Details where accurate and collected from the official website. Here are list of information for the ” Lecture In Bio-chemistry position”.
- Extraordinary Gazette Date – 18.08.2017
- Last Date To Apply – 20.09.2017
- Category Number – 245/2017
- Department – Collegiate Education
- Post – Lecture In Biochemistry
- Scale Pay – UGC Scale
- Total Number Of Vaccines – 02.
- Method of Appointment – Direct Recruitment
- Age Limit – 22 to 40.
Masters Degree in the concerned subject (Biochemistry) with at least 55% marks or its equivalent and good academic record.
Must have passed a Comprehensive Test in the concerned subject specifically conducted for the purpose by UGC or any agency duly constituted by the state government in this behalf. When qualifications are equal, preference shall be given to those candidates who possess adequate knowledge in Malayalam.
- For SC/ST Candidates Minimum 50% marks for Masters Degree shall be sufficient.(G.O.(Ms.) No.2/07/H.Edn.dated 04-01-2007).
- For ‘PhD’ holders who have passed Masters Degree prior to 19.09.1991, 50% marks for Masters Degree shall be sufficient. (GO (MS) No 2/07/H.Edn Dated 04.01.2007).
- Candidates who have obtained ‘Ph.D’ Degree in the concerned subject are exempted from passing the NET examination (G.O.(P)No.86/07/H.Edn dated 19.06.2007)
- For recruitment to various posts under these rules, Degrees awarded by the Universities recognized by UGC alone shall be considered.
- The conditions laid down in KS & SSR Part II Rule 10 (a) ii are applicable.