Kerala PSC Hall Ticket – kerala has released the notifications to download the Hall tickets for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) in their official website. Those candidates who have applied for LDC post can download their admit cards from the official site from 31st May 2017.
How To Download Kerala PSC Hall Ticket 2017
Step By Step Process To Download kerala psc Hall ticket From PSC thulasi:
STEP 1: Visit Kerala PSC official website [ https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/ ] where on the home page you’ll find One-time Registration option. Do check out to that option. For sample this is how the webpage will look alike as follows.
STEP 2: You must be a registered user to enter your User ID, Password and Captcha Code to access your portal – If you haven’t registered your account, check our guide here psc one time registration online. Without account you can’t login to the account and download the kerala psc hall ticket 2017.
- Also check – Kerala psc latest notification news
STEP 4: One can find a set of application option where you have applied for. If you’re looking to download LDC hall ticket then there is an adobe acrobat icon to right-hand side for every application. Right click on it and save to your folder in your PC.
STEP 5: Finally you have downloaded your required kerala psc hall ticket for your exam. From here on you can take a print out and attend your exam. Follow the same steps for downloading the various set of Hall tickets from the official website.
Alternate Option To Download Your Kerala PSC Hall Ticket
You can even get your kerala psc Admit card details via SMS to your mobile. Follow the steps below:
If you can see the above picture you can find the way to get your psc admit card details to your mobile on request. Follow the steps.
- ” KPSC <space> HT ” to 537252 (From any mobile) . You need to send a request from your mobile number to get your admit card details via SMS. (Charges may vary as per your network).
- If you want to know your barcode you need to send a request from your mobile number same as given below ” KPSC BC category code to 537252. (Charges may vary as per your network.) Category code can be available from your application form.
- If you want to get more related information then you can even send a request from your mobile via SMS services. “KPSC HLP to 537252.
If you’re looking to download your psc hall ticket for OMR/Descriptive test, Interview, Physical Measurements, Certificate Verification etc, follow the steps below.
From the above picture, you can find a number of options such as OMR/Descriptive test, Interview, Physical Measurements, Certificate Verification etc in blue font. Choose the required information that you were looking out for and download the hall ticket.
Click on the particular if you want to download the hallticket ticket for it. As soon as you click on it you’ll be redirected to a new tab which is shown below.
Follow the steps down below to download the particular Admit card.
- [ https://thulasi.keralapsc.gov.in/omrhallticket/index.php ] Visit this website, where you can find the related option to download the admit card.
- If you’re looking to download Admission ticket for OMR/Descriptive test, Click on the OMR/Descriptive Test option where you’ll be taken to a new tab.
- You need to select the category code, district from the options given below then fill up the barcode from your mobile number. ( If you don’t have a barcode, then you can get it by SMS service to your mobile as mentioned above.)
- After completing the application form, click on the tick box “I agree” where you can proceed to download your required admission card.
- Follow the same process to download admission ticket for Interview, Physical Measurements, Certificate verification.
Visit the official website link here – https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/
Visit the website where on the right-hand side, you’ll find registration user login panel. If you’re already registered, enter your user ID and password along with the correct captcha code as shown on your screen to log in to access your registration page.
If you haven’t registered on this site then you’ll find “ New Registration” option. Click on it to fill up the details.
After you click on the new registration, you’ll find an option to upload your photograph with certain inputs which you need to follow. Look at First Image.
While uploading your photograph, you need to follow the inputs as given in the above image. Make sure that your picture satisfies the inputs or else you’ll not be able to proceed further.
If you looking to resize your photograph/Signature, then there is an option below the new registration, Click on it. You’ll find few options to resize your photo and signature. Browse your images from your system and resize them accordingly.
Make sure that size of the image should not exceed more than 30Kb and your name and date of photo issued must be present on the picture.